|LAOH Scholarship - Questions
||Print this checklist|
As part of your application packet, you are required to provide written replies to each of the questions listed. Please use a separate sheet for your replies. All submissions must by typed using the following format:
1. If you could ask two people whom you admire to sit with you at lunch, who would they be and why did you choose them?
2. What was the title of the last non-assigned book you have finished reading? Explain what you liked or did not like about the book.
3. How do you feel your Catholic education might contribute to your growth as a young woman?
4. How does your family share the treasure of its Irish heritage?
5. What do you see as your personal talents or gifts?
6. Why do you believe you deserve this award?
- - - - - - - - - - You may respond to more than one question per page. - - - - - - - - - - - -